Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This winter i'm buying new 20x8.5 wheels, i'm debating on chrome or black/chrome for my black 06 colorado. What's your guys opinions and what wheels do you think would look good?
thanks,
Jlemm

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
either would be a great choice with black but depending on tire size and offset, maybe put some pics up of the wheels you want and we can photoshop them on for you.

later and welcome ohioan

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
either would be a great choice with black but depending on tire size and offset, maybe put some pics up of the wheels you want and we can photoshop them on for you.

later and welcome ohioan
Thank you and yeah, I was thinking...
black/chrome american racing rts
black/chrome KMC dime
chrome dropstars 03
chrome TIS 01
chrome TIS 07

I'm still looking though, there is just so many to pick from. I always debate forever on what to buy.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
them kmc dime tite as hell. i was thinkin bout gettin them b4 i got the panthers
Yeah, I wwas looking at the panthers earlier, I just don't like how the black spoke doesnt split into two like the chrome spoke does. I'm picky haha

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Yeah, I wwas looking at the panthers earlier, I just don't like how the black spoke doesnt split into two like the chrome spoke does. I'm picky haha
o i hear ya man. im picky 2. dont get the rts man every1 has them, they tite as hell but 2 many folk ridin them

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
o i hear ya man. im picky 2. dont get the rts man every1 has them, they tite as hell but 2 many folk ridin them
Yeah just about 1/3 of the people with colorado/canyons have them haha. I like to be diffrent I hate when someone has something I have. I don't know why though. haha

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Yeah just about 1/3 of the people with colorado/canyons have them haha. I like to be diffrent I hate when someone has something I have. I don't know why though. haha
i say go wit the dropstars or the tis 07s, but the dimes r just like the tis n maybe cheaper

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

I would like to see the DROPSTAR 03 with and without black inserts. also the KMC DIME in black.
Thanks,
Jlemm

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey guys, I just found some wheels I like. I was wondering your guys opinions...
black with chrome inserts
chrome with black inserts

1 - 20 of 24 Posts