Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i think i found new shoes for my ride, i just have a question u may have the answer, they are 20" and came of a 2002 sierra, will they fit on mine????
thank u

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
If the center bore is larger than 100.3mm, then yeah, they should.

Pretty sure the Sierra's have a 6x5.5 bolt pattern...

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
you'll have to have the center's bored out like every other silverado/sierra wheels

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah the guy is coming at 2:00 to see if they r going to fit, so ima try 1 and hopefully i get them, i just have 2 buy the tires and i have 2 fin out the size

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
yeah the guy is coming at 2:00 to see if they r going to fit, so ima try 1 and hopefully i get them, i just have 2 buy the tires and i have 2 fin out the size
they're not going to fit, i'll save you the trouble, they need to be bored out.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
fuck!!!!!! r u serios??????? how much will that cost????? and is it a lot of work and worth it???????

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
you can do it yourself with a router or pay a machine shop to do it. $25-$200

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
I would say to go for it.. those are some nice wheels haha..

Boring them out isn't that hard.. just finding the place to do it if you don't trust yourself is the only real problem I have seen..

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the guy wants $350 for them, ima tell him ill give him 300 because of this. and see what he say, what do u think?

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i know but lets see what he has to say im waiting for the phone call, hopefully

wants to do it

·
Registered
971 Posts
There's a good chance that these will have a lower offset too which means they will stick out more then a wheel designed for the 355. The Silverados don't need as much offset as we do.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
There's a good chance that these will have a lower offset too which means they will stick out more then a wheel designed for the 355. The Silverados don't need as much offset as we do.
i have to disagree with this. The 17" wheels all have high offsets. 31 mm for a 7.5" wheel.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
:yeahthat:

The 4x4 full sizers actually need a decent offset to not stick out.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
good news!!!!! i got them!!!!!! for only $260!! now, a couple of questions, do i have to do anything on my suspention now??? what size of tire u think will look good or work???? and colacanyon, first of all, nice ride, and how do i find out if its going to stick out???

1 - 20 of 39 Posts