Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been checking most of the GM parts sites, and dealers. but can only find the Drivers side TB. It says the right one is discontinued. It's been a pain in the ass as there are seemingly different ones fr the different cab models, in addition to the v-8 models being diff. I'm wondering wtf am I supposed to if they dont make them anymore? I still owe a lot of money of this truck and if I Can't drive it it's useless to me. Are there no compatible Torsion bars if I am unable to find any? This fucking sucks...

·
Registered
350 Posts
I can't positively say but both the bars should have part numbers on them . Get those numbers and LKQ or a similar parts recycler should be able to get them for you . Or if you have a good relationship with a local dealer bring them your VIN and they can supply you OEM numbers so you can cross reference bars at salvage yards . I know how discontinued parts can be a major pain.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah going to have to try that. Had a thought. If i can only get the left one. and they are per side, Couldn't I flip it to use on the right?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts