Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where have you been mounting your passive crossovers in the doors...both front and back doors for extended cabs? How are you mounting them? Just looking for some insight as to what others have working for them. Thanks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I plan on having Raammat and ensolite on the inside panels, where exactly do you have it mounted? Maybe under the handles? I have not even taken the panels off yet to see what I have to work with. I was thinking of using plenty of 3M tape also! :D

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
I plan on having Raammat and ensolite on the inside panels, where exactly do you have it mounted? Maybe under the handles? I have not even taken the panels off yet to see what I have to work with. I was thinking of using plenty of 3M tape also! :D

I mounted mine on the door on the left side of the window on the driver side and the right of the window on the passenger side,hope that makes sense.

WOW I use the stuff all the time at work and it never accord to me how well that would work. HAHA! Im pumped. :high5:

I racked my brain when I was doin my speakers and I had used it for other stuff and it held up great so I gave it a shot and its still working great,glad I could help

:355group:

·
Registered
12 Posts
The rear doors have "nifty" LOL cross braces to bolt the units to. I just did a "sandwich bag wrap & tape" job for now in the front doors until I get my amps installed. :high5:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts