Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i am thinking about running 8s instead of 10s. and want to know where i can find good 8s at? thanks!

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
i'd check out crutchfield.com they have a wide variety and all the specs find somethin u like and google the model number to check prices but crutchfield has some of the best customer service i've ever delt with

·
Registered
1,002 Posts

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
are any of those speakers you mention as good as some kicker 8" L7's cause i was lookin it to some of those but im also looking for the best bang for the buck.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
damn i dident thing that many where made. i am on ebay look for now. cant find what i want. they got some WAY off brands

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
are any of those speakers you mention as good as some kicker 8" L7's cause i was lookin it to some of those but im also looking for the best bang for the buck.
i have a friend that has an L7 8" and it hits iight. if they wasent 100+ a speaker i would be 3.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'd check out crutchfield.com they have a wide variety and all the specs find somethin u like and google the model number to check prices but crutchfield has some of the best customer service i've ever delt with
cool i think i found what i want. 3 subs for 160 shipped not bad

·
Registered
839 Posts
sound splinters is a good company i wish i could get them but i just can't afford it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts