Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, So I recently started to put time on my first truck which is a Chevy Colorado 2005 Z71 3.5, and wanted a new set of wheels along with replacing the thick huge fenders it comes with. I came across a post in which this person installed 6x139.7 to 6x120mm adapters to fit 2017 Z71 Colorado rims and saw his fenders where really good looking and compact. I have done the same wheel upgrade, but now I want to remove the huge fender flares the Colorado comes with for a much smaller fender trim. I have googled everywhere but only found the front side trim and not the rear side. Heres the pictures of the fender i am trying to find: Thank you all in advance 馃槉
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Window

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Car

Premium Member
The flares, as you know, came in two different sizes. They also came in two different finishes. Either 'textured" as in the photos or 'paint to match'. Years ago you could purchase a set of flares from a Dealer that was painted to match your truck. When I purchased mine back in 2011, the Dealer said there was only two sets of flares left in inventory anywhere in the States. All of the small size flares are scarce. I did find a source that appears to have the textured small flares for the bed. Rt pn 15137915, Lt pn 15137913. Got deep pockets? They are $191 each. gmpartsgiant.com

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How thick are you adapters? Any problem with the old studs interfering with the wheel sitting flat on the adapter? THANKS
My adapters are about 1.2鈥, The adapter itself does not interfere however, the wheel does interfere a bit with the front bumper so i had to cut a small piece. Oh yeah and the wheel did also interfere with the front fender so i have to either take it off or cut the piece thats clipping with the tire鈥
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Vehicle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts