Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I'm gonna go buy new tires tomorrow. Probably BFG M/T's. White letters in, or out? Also, all you Z71 guys, any suggestions on tire size? No, I'm not lifting it yet. No, I'm not cranking TB's. And no, I'm not putting a body lift on it. What is the biggest tire I can put on it as it sits? (OK....I might crank the TB's just enough to level it out)

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
I think I'm gonna go buy new tires tomorrow. Probably BFG M/T's. White letters in, or out? Also, all you Z71 guys, any suggestions on tire size? No, I'm not lifting it yet. No, I'm not cranking TB's. And no, I'm not putting a body lift on it. What is the biggest tire I can put on it as it sits? (OK....I might crank the TB's just enough to level it out)
My old 'yota 4x4 had them out, it looked good but it was hard to keep clean.

I say go for it, if you get tired of it it's not like you can't switch them.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
white letters in FTW!!!!

I would stay with stock size. just me though. :shrug:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Damn You Tucson! I Need Tire Sizes!
you cant really go too much bigger without lifting. I rub with my 265/75/16. I had to remove my front mud flaps. and thats with my torsion bars crancked in the front.

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
NEVER put white letters out...yuck.

Why don't you just get some white walls?

Or you could paint them on like this guy:

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
letters on the inside...looks way cleaner with the black on the outside and the tires look bigger too. and i have 31's i think thats the max u can get with out any suspension mods, other wise ull be rubbin. m/t's are sik i might swap the a/t's for them next time

happy truckin!

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Rangerbob would be the one who would know what size tires you'd be able to run without any sort of lift.

32x11.5x15

Black walls out FTMFW.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys. Blackwalls out. Thanks Bob for the tire size.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts