Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
CHEEZEDOODLE
29,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, im gonna do this down the road, but would someone photoshop the chrome in the front white(grill and upper bumper) and wheels white? i know it aint easy to make it look right, but it would be nice if someone took the time. im really curious.....

either one would be nice, but the first one would be favorable. thanks in advance peoples!

·
CHEEZEDOODLE
29,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and nevermind the big ugly truck behind mine. that was some bum that wanted a pic of his truck. he had a gun, so i humored him. he sure did smell funny though...kinda like burnt hair or something.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Honestly that sounds really really horrible and odd. :lol:

The wheels might look good on yellow but somehow i'm doubting it.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
here I did another one, lmao

I am bored today!

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
and nevermind the big ugly truck behind mine. that was some bum that wanted a pic of his truck. he had a gun, so i humored him. he sure did smell funny though...kinda like burnt hair or something.
Ass :mav2:

:fugrin:

No, there is more to this than just the front end. If kerad is talking about what we have discussed previously, then it might look pretty good. I will photoshop something up when I get home tonight of what I think he is talking about. Unless of course this is going to be like the brewer secret...

1 - 20 of 63 Posts