Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm ready to pull the trigger on a 40 light bar for the canyon, so its time to shop? anybody know who has a deal on a quality one, thanks.

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, I have been trying to contact xpaintcmb1, he makes them I think, but he hasn't responded to my PM yet.

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jesse, I'm not sure how that would work, it is 40 inches exactly between the rubber strips on the roof? the one you metioned is 41.5 inches, do they make an offset mounting bracket (dont guess that matters, i'll be making my own probably).

·
Registered
406 Posts
Thanks, I have been trying to contact xpaintcmb1, he makes them I think, but he hasn't responded to my PM yet.
I got my roof mount from @onelow1ton but since then the rights have been sold to slick and dirty motorsports.

Also any light bar advertised between 40-42" should fit.

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I've been talking to these guys, Firewire LEDS: Every LED for Every Application, Complete LED Lighting Kits For Bass Boats, Pleasure Boats and Vehicles sounds like a great deal, they have 14 patents on their light bars they use Cree bulbs, Every light bar is extruded from a solid bar vs. cast molding. they added an O ring under the poly carbonate (not lexan) lens to make them submersible (IP68 rating)Waterproof duetch connectors and a wiring harness with led illuminated switch. and I can get a 40 inch for $535.00 (they gave me a 15% discount for being Military, seems like a good deal,

·
Registered
681 Posts
Sorry for some reason my email stopped notifying me of updates. Anyway i am here to serve you feel free to call me or txt at 443 520 5059 email is [email protected].
I can beat or match any competitor with Cree led lighting products with equal comparison as well as unbeatable pricing on all Ridgid Lighting products.

Thanks and sorry for the De-laid response.
-Chris

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Looks I will be buying my LED light bar from xpaintcmb1, after a ton of research and questions, I think he is offering me the best bang for the buck on a quality light set.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts