Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Subs are almost in.

as some of you know I'm getting some audio stuff installed in my truck. I just went there today. They made some progress on it and told me it should be all done by the end of the week.
Heres some pictures

Dnx7100

Tweeter

Amp

Sub box

I cant wait to :bang:

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sure looks a lot better than when I was there last time.

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I forget the model but its going to be some kenwood shallow mounts.

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Soundsfast. The manger is really cool there.

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its been there a month. the guy who does the fiberglass was sick and the manger was short on people. The manger also has been coming in on the weekends to finish it as fast as he can. He also dropped it off at a tint shop for me. I'm really not pissed but I really miss driving my truck. Im stuck in a ford taurus and a plymouth transport till it's finished.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Yeah waiting on your truck is tough. I had to wait on mine 3 weeks and I thought it was gonna kill me. lol. Hang in there, it'll be worth it in the end.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Looks damn good man. The center section between the subs....is that going to be plexi with neons behind it or what? Painting the box or covering it? Keep us posted.

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The center of the box is where the amp is going to be seen through. I might later on add some LED's (just depends if Im left with any room). They are going to cover it.
Don't worry I'll keep you guys posted.
-Cola I was always wondering how much your box set you back. That is one of the nicest boxes I have ever seen.

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Jamie is the store manger. I think their might be a installation manger if I'm not mistaken.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts