Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
And you dont even have 4.10s yet, damnit, i need to get on the ball with buidling up my truck.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
i jerked off to it.. jk.. nice job bro

·
0 Posts
Is it true you don't have 4.10s? Cause if it is then you need em...pull lower than a 1.7, hohaheho!

Its evil people like you that make me want to spray...you and your 12s...pffff :bbq:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is it true you don't have 4.10s? Cause if it is then you need em...pull lower than a 1.7, hohaheho!

Its evil people like you that make me want to spray...you and your 12s...pffff :bbq:
Yes I still got my stock 3:42's still debating wether to get 3:73's or 4:10's. Spray work's miracles.

·
0 Posts
Holy shit, 3.42!? Fuck you man, haha...Wish I could come see you run in person.

You need some 4.10s for sure then...

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Don't take this the wrong way, but I'm not impressed. I mean, that's cool as shit that you're runnin those times with an I5, I just have my reservations about spray.

Just my opinion. Good job though.......

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
I wonder how big of a hit an I5 would take if it was a progressive shot. :eek:mg:

·
Registered
250 Posts
the last clip in the video with the silvy i think, looks really really sped up. if so u should slow it down

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the last clip in the video with the silvy i think, looks really really sped up. if so u should slow it down

Reason beign is because my buddy had put a song on the video and for the song to finish in perfect time he sped up the video.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts