Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's what we got yesterday after hours of looking and driving in the blazing-ass heat...

2005 BMW 325ci - 17350 miles - one local owner - inline 6

Sorry about the picture quality...it was a tad dark this morning and my camera sucks.

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The new TT's are sweet, but we need a backseat for our son, so we didn't even drive one.

This car beat out a 2006 Infinity G35 Coupe, a 2007 Mercedes C230, a Lexus I350 and several other BMW's.

Nice fookin car man. Gotta love the E46 body style.
It drives like butter. :yup:

Can I be your new wife
You would have to ask her, but I doubt it....... :D

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
The new TT's are sweet, but we need a backseat for our son, so we didn't even drive one.

This car beat out a 2006 Infinity G35 Coupe, a 2007 Mercedes C230, a Lexus I350 and several other BMW's....
Haha yeah the G35's are fuckin sweet too... she wants either the G35 or the Audi S4/S8

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nice looking ride....any mods planned for it?
Probably not for a while...mods are expensive for this car.

Haha yeah the G35's are fuckin sweet too... she wants either the G35 or the Audi S4/S8
We loved the way it drove, but damn those things are so aggressive. The accelerator is so touchy. It would really suck to drive one in traffic and we heard from several sources that they get really shitty gas mileage. :shrug:

I'll try to get some better piktars tonight guys!

M

·
0 Posts
No shit. That thing is hot for sure... How much will it be.

We just couldn't pass up the deal we got. We weren't even seriously out to buy yet.
Dude, not slammin your car. Tommy just said she wanted an Audi. From what I've heard/read, it'll be $44k for the A5 to $55k for the S5

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dude, not slammin your car. Tommy just said she wanted an Audi. From what I've heard/read, it'll be $44k for the A5 to $55k for the S5
I know dude, I know. I love that Audi, but I have been listening to her moan about a BMW for years now, so we pulled the trigger... :salute:

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
nice car man

hey since she got the bimmer you get to bag your truck right?

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Nice Mark.....Real Nice!!

We do like 3 of those a week at work. An M3 in that body style is the cat's ass. A friend of mine has one and he got it modded to the tune of 450hp, off the juice. And it's alcohol injected......:econo:

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Looks good man. I just got my girl a Jetta. She turned down a 03 BMW for it lol. Sometimes girls just get their mind set on something and there is no turning back.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts