Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tried searching to no avail, but will wheels off a 1991 k1500 fit our trucks or have a issue with backspace?

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
They will not fit. Our trucks have a unique center bore that is larger than that of most, including all GM vehicles. The bore diameter is like 102mm I think.

I don't know if the bolt pattern is the same on a 1991. But aside from that, the center bore won't allow it to fit anyway.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was figuring that it would need a bore job, but if ur saying that 6 bolt pattern is different then thanks

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
I do not know if the bolt pattern is different.

I don't even remember what ours are. I think the bolt pattern is 6x137. But don't hold me to that. Somebody with knowledge of the full sized '91 series axles can confirm/deny the bolt pattern for you.

And since you are willing (and know about it) to get the wheels bored then no worries about that part.

Also, I don't have a clue about the offset in those model years either. What size tire do you plan to install, and what truck (specifics) are you fitting them on?

·
Super Moderator
3,623 Posts
Bolt pattern should be fine but they will need to be bored to 100.3 mm.

Our bolt pattern is 6x139.7 (6x5.5 inches)

·
Super Moderator
3,623 Posts
Offset should be stamped on the wheels. If they are the 15 inch ones they will not fit 2009+ models

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
They'll fit with a bore. All Chevy 6 lug trucks are pretty much the same. I have a mid 90s 14 bolt and a mid 70s dana axle with rims for a colorado.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks gway, every time I see ur truck I want to order a bunch of parts, then the wife reminds I need to finish the basement off lol

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Just lock the basement door haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts