Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.trademotion.com/media/images/oe/collision/G/GD04630.gif
#3 is what I'm looking for

Its what seals/wipes the window on the inside and the one I have folds over really bad and makes it almost impossible to roll down the window. Or if there is a way to fix it? I've taken the door panel off now once already trying to get it to stop.

For an 05 z85 Manual window.

GM parts direct where this image came from wants $52 for this simple chunk of rubber.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
GM wants $52..
52 bucks for the correct part from the manufacture..
52 bucks for a piece on your truck that is 9 years old (you have an 05) so roughly 5.75 per year, which in that perspective puts that $52 bucks into a not too shabby price range.

i wish anything i wanted was a mere 52 bucks..

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
52 bucks for the correct part from the manufacture..
52 bucks for a piece on your truck that is 9 years old (you have an 05) so roughly 5.75 per year, which in that perspective puts that $52 bucks into a not too shabby price range.

i wish anything i wanted was a mere 52 bucks..
I bought one for my 85 toy I had a while back ... $15 same part... I think like the above I will just toss the one I have in the trash and deal with manually defoging the window I sit against unless somebody is parting a truck

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Never stated which side, let me know

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Never stated which side, let me know
Drivers side is needed.... random thought if it was the passenger side I may have never known.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts