Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys i started working on the dime project today. striping the inside out. got to the center console and all my wires where just conected to the switchs so i had to cut the old splices out to get the center console out.

well i built up a lil wire harness for i can quick release my wires from my console.

now all i got to do is strip down the side i cut today and put heat shrink tub on the wires cramp the other side down to the spot where it goes and pull the heat shrink over the butt splices and heatshrink them down. and next time i pull the center console out all i got to do is pull the conector

·
Registered
437 Posts
why not go stock floor with it? traditional is uncomfortable and unsightly

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
been trying to man. fuckers are like yeah bro i got the money. ill come get it this weekend. haha after that no word from em again LOL!

and to the sfbd? i wish i would of done that now. but its iight. the truck is my girls now. and she is like 5'5" and i have a tilt steering for the truck so i think she will fit fine.

yeah we started striping it down yesterday again. this weekend pulling the motor and tranny out. start shaving the fire wall. going to be a long build on this truck i have had this truck for 6 years now. its been shaved deshaved. bagged debagged. bagged and shaved again, painted 4 times. prolly over 100 diffrent primer jobs. i got more miles on the frame then i do the motor. LOL. but where scraping the motor and tranny going with a small block 350. maybe trailblazer front clip. lorado tails in the back. just depends on if we go with a stepside bed or not. hope to lay 22s in front 24s in back. that is allso if we decide to go with stepside or not. cuase cant fit 24s on a stepside bd truck! she wants to paint the bitch pink i said hell no but she was like i am paying for every thing for u can build it. so i should get to choice the color. so i told her well see

1 - 12 of 12 Posts