Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have wire schematics and or pinouts for the bcm on an 06 colorado, I cant seem to find any info on where to hook up the second serial data wire from the 2000 pcm im using for my 5.3 swap to make the gauges work. Im told the odometer mslfunctions with this setup but thats the least of my concerns

·
Administrator
8,938 Posts
Does anyone have wire schematics and or pinouts for the bcm on an 06 colorado, I cant seem to find any info on where to hook up the second serial data wire from the 2000 pcm im using for my 5.3 swap to make the gauges work. Im told the odometer mslfunctions with this setup but thats the least of my concerns
06 Colorado
P12 ECU
Blue Connector
Pin 15 Purple wire

·
Registered
46 Posts
Would you still be willing to share? :) I'm needing all of the serial data diagrams though, If that's possible.

Thanks,
Branden

·
Registered
5 Posts
can i get a little help with this same subject, i know im reviving a dead thread sorry. but im having trouble getting my gauges to work as well i found the serial data line on the truck but im confused about where to hook it up to my harness (02 4.8 cable throttle sierra 1500 stock wire harness stock pcm)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I feel like this is the info I'm looking for. I'm in the middle of doing mine and this is the one thing I have been wondering about. Can I get this pm too PLEASE! I'm staying dbw but using all the parts from a 04 Tahoe.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts