Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought i would get this group started up since WI is having a growing number of members coming on here. thought might as well get us all together in one place. this way it is easier to get local meets started and what have you.

soo :welcome: grab an ice cold beer and some cheese curds and make yourself at home!!!

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Wisconsin Random CHat

and if any one can think of someone else who is in the Northern IL, Minnesota, or WI area let em know. i htink i pretty much sent out the Invite to all the WI guys. brian, scott, and Cityredneck, and yelow bandit

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

yeah. ooh i forgot lug_nut and Red04silvy.

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

so no one has come to look at the truck yet.... debating just finding a rig at a dealer and trading the colorado in...

plus its still broke. needs new idler pulley-- reason its really loud and whines, and a front main seal-- reason why there is some oil all over the engine. thank god parts were cheap. under $40 for a timin cover kit and pulley.

·
Premium Member
3,436 Posts

I wish you luck mark. This is the worst time to dump any kind of truck or large SUV! We will see gas at $4 a gallon by summer time. Hawaii is already there. Just find something you like and trade it in..:thumbup:

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

yeah im gonna trade in for a chevy 2500HD 6.6L duramax crew cab short bed/ or long bed-- if the price is right-- with 4x4 bose system, captian chairs up front with the big consule, spray in bedliner, gooseneck hitch. or all that but in 6.0L gas motor

·
Nation Sleeper
488 Posts

yeah im gonna trade in for a chevy 2500HD 6.6L duramax crew cab short bed/ or long bed-- if the price is right-- with 4x4 bose system, captian chairs up front with the big consule, spray in bedliner, gooseneck hitch.
:thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

ooh forgot to tell you nick that i made this and you are a co-leader with me.

trucks getting fixxed tonight/ tomorrow!!!

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

lookin for new rims and tires. then a new front drive shaft and rear brake lines and she is mint for MESM

·
Sadistic Kustomz Wi
2,290 Posts
Well thank you for picking me as coleader of this great section:thumbup:
And hopfully you can find some rims and tires but if you can't I guess you should just take the rado:D sorry had to. So who's getting ready for the opening of fishing season? I know I am:D

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
:squint:

im not sure where everyone is..... was hoping people would show up but so far nothing....

the truck is almsot fixxed. replaced the power steering pump, coil for cyclinder 2, idler pully, tensioner arm pully-- whole assembly, new belt, gas cap. i didnt ahve to replace the front main seal becasue the oil was just resedue from the belt yet. but i still keep gettin CEL. P0446 EVAP vent leak. i have reaplaced the gas cap, and the EVAP canister already. im hoping the vent pipe isnt broke, since my filler neck isnt attached to anything :shrug:

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i think im just going to try and find either a 16x10 8 lug rim or 16.5x10 8 lug rim and run the tires i have. since they are still in decent shape.

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
what no one wants to post up in here>?!?!?!?!?!?

yall enjoying the nice weekend we are having?

·
Registered
5,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
doesnt sounds like it suposed to be real warm. werent you saying 30's or someting?

1 - 20 of 207 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.