Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Premium Member
3,436 Posts
Re: Wisconsin Random CHat

I wish you luck mark. This is the worst time to dump any kind of truck or large SUV! We will see gas at $4 a gallon by summer time. Hawaii is already there. Just find something you like and trade it in..:thumbup:

· Premium Member
3,436 Posts
yes, I do plan on getting one once i get a welding job. The only car show like one is at Automotion in the dells which is this weekend. we only do plaques 1st, 2nd, 3rd. its only a few of us, whitch is usually about 10 to 15 GM vehicles. the others are just meets and we find things to do in the area. as far as i know right now our next meet after this weekend is at a car show out in portage, wi on june 26. I usually try to go to local ones in my area otherwise ill drive the distance. other meets locations we have had are milwaukee, Appleton, fond du lac, sheboygan falls(ducktona), madison, stevens point, basically were ever we decide and what ever works out for certain people.
post up when these meets happen. :thumbup:

· Premium Member
3,436 Posts
Just keep us informed as soon as you know what is going on Nick! Our tickets for the play are paid for so I can still decide last min to go see peter pan with my nephew!!!! YAH!!!!!! LOL. We can still have another meet before the end of summer! :shrug:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.