Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

161 - 180 of 207 Posts

·
Sadistic Kustomz Wi
2,234 Posts
Well as of right now this what I have on my plate for Saturday. Might have to work till 3 and then a brewers game at six. So if they post Saturday I'm going to have to say we need to pick another Saturday. But if I don't then we can just start the cook out earlier.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
9,764 Posts
I have a party to attend so I can't show up. Why not move it to another weekend instead of cramming

·
Premium Member
2,860 Posts
Just keep us informed as soon as you know what is going on Nick! Our tickets for the play are paid for so I can still decide last min to go see peter pan with my nephew!!!! YAH!!!!!! LOL. We can still have another meet before the end of summer! :shrug:

·
Sadistic Kustomz Wi
2,234 Posts
Well what time is the play brian?
And mark guess what steph found for you today on the side of the road:D

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #167
i gotz me a shoppin cart?!?! steph your awesome!

just let me know about saturday. call or text me with a yes or a no. since i wont be on tomorrow. going to summerfest to see jason aldean on the main stage. and im leaving around 5ish

·
Sadistic Kustomz Wi
2,234 Posts
Ok so here's where I sit for Saturday, I have to work but not sure what time ill get done. But it should be before 3 and with the game the couple me and steph were going with can't go anymore. So just throwing it out there if you 3that are coming want to go the games on me. Games at 6 so I figure if everyone wants to be at my house by 3 for food and to work on some projects and then go to the game.

·
Sadistic Kustomz Wi
2,234 Posts
Ok guys forget what I said about the game. Apparently when I was told you can take the tickets this time and invite some of your friends it didn't mean what I thought it did. I know stupid me for not understanding. But the cook out is still on just means more time biulding stuff:thumbup:

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
so no brewers game?

·
Registered
49 Posts
If anyones interested my car club will be having a meet this saturday in manitowoc. Its a mix of GM's plus my jeep since i sold my GM. we usually just hang out at certain spots at meets then go for a cruise/photoshoot. for this meet we will be at the meet spot for a while then possibably cruise towards two rivers.

July 16th, Red Arrow Park, Manitowoc, WI, @ 1PM (ish)

1931 S. Ninth St.
Manitowoc, WI 54220

Manitowoc, WI - Official Website

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #180
good story!

161 - 180 of 207 Posts