Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'll be at the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit. I'll be staying at the courtyard Marriot in Southfield and parking in Pontiac.

Who else is coming?

·
Registered
785 Posts
As long as my dad doesn't go Saturday I will have the gto on Saturday. I am possibly gonna be meeting up with fbody4life and his girlfriend.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Man i went to Woodward dream cruise for 8 years in a row before i moved out to AZ, last 2 years kind of sucked to many assholes driving minivans down woodward during the cruise, have fun guys!

·
Registered
785 Posts
Yeah I agree with the mini vans thing. I still find it fun, I bitch about how hot it always is, my leg being exhausted from holding in the clutch pedal and the car getting super hot but yet I plan for it every year lol. Guess I am just too dumb to stay away

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I agree with the mini vans thing. I still find it fun, I bitch about how hot it always is, my leg being exhausted from holding in the clutch pedal and the car getting super hot but yet I plan for it every year lol. Guess I am just too dumb to stay away
Yes but it is still one of those things you really need to go to an experience

·
Registered
437 Posts
Ok so I might make it out with something special as long as I can learn to drive a stick real good by then and I'm still off of work or have the day off! I'll keep you guys up to date

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like the GTO might not be making it :(, one of the paint guys said he doubts it'll be ready in time :cry:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Couple days left woo hoo

·
Registered
785 Posts
Looks like it is gonna be low to mid 70's... Thank god! Maybe this year I won't sweat my balls off in the gto with no a/c car and vinyl seats like in the last few years

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My 68 won't be making it there as it isn't out of the body shop yet :-(, but we are taking my truck, my parents vette, and my brother's military blazer

·
Premium Member
5,082 Posts
:yeahthat:

im getting a chance to clean my truck tomorrow after work so it will be clean for saturday. ill be out there saturday after work. Leave around 5pm. 30 min drive there.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I'll be out there in the 67 from about 11ish until a little after 3. I'll be looking for some rado's

·
Premium Member
747 Posts
Id love too but I jus haf surgery on my shoulder yesterday :/ but if u going out. Make sure stop by Mazza Auto Parts on woodward in pontiac! They'll have free hot dogs n pop starting at noon stop by n check out there newest location! I might stop by have gf drive my truck n me up there :)

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 19 of 19 Posts