Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Canyon grille with GMC grille letters and nuts ( I bought a grille but they cancelled)
Canyon allow center caps (4)
I can pay paypal. Let's make a deal
PM me please

·
Registered
613 Posts
I tossed my center caps :( I do however have a brand new "Canyon SLE" emblem for the tailagate. Interested? I told body shop not to install the letters when I got rearended

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but I am taking all the emblems off. I just want the front GMC emblem. Your truck looks freakin awesome by the way!

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
I will soon have both grille... Letters... And center caps... Caps are Z71...

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
I tossed my center caps :( I do however have a brand new "Canyon SLE" emblem for the tailagate. Interested? I told body shop not to install the letters when I got rearended
How much you asking for the emblem??? Thanks!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I forgot to mention I need z85 canyon centers caps. And for the complete grill assembly (chrome, grille and emblems) just so we are on the same page. How much for the grille shipped to 98902?

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
I forgot to mention I need z85 canyon centers caps. And for the complete grill assembly (chrome, grille and emblems) just so we are on the same page. How much for the grille shipped to 98902?
Sorry.... I killed the chrome and also painted the letters... So probably would not be what you need... Sorry...:salute:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts