Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the switch bezel for the sunroof , it is discontinued from GM so I need to find a used one . Original parts # and name 89044590 F-BEZEL

·
Premium Member
2,761 Posts
I Googled the part number and a bunch of sources showed up. Have you checked with all of them? GMParts Direct lists it and they don't usually do that if they don't have the part. Even if it has been discontinued some sources may still have it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried the 1st 5 that popped up on Google and all had them listed as in stock , but 2-3 days after I ordered the part they all canceled the order saying the part has been discountinued and they can not get it . So I need to hope some one has a wrecked 355 with a sunroof parked out behind the garage ..

·
Premium Member
2,761 Posts
Try ordering it from gmpartseast.com I ordered a part from them once and when they emailed to tell me that it was discontinued, I asked them if there was any way they could search for it. The supplied me with two sources. One was a Dealer and the parts guy said he had to scrape the dust off of it. Your nearest Dealer should be able to do a search for you or have GM search for the part. Most Dealers don't want to be bothered.

·
Monkey Slut!
9,479 Posts
I might be wrong but I believe we have the same sunroofs as the newer Silverado's, like 2013 or 2012. Maybe you can check with them as well.

·
Why?...'Merica!
3,134 Posts
I might be wrong but I believe we have the same sunroofs as the newer Silverado's, like 2013 or 2012. Maybe you can check with them as well.
I don't think so. Factory sunroofs in Silverados are bigger. I checked my buddies wrecked Silverado for the same thing and his was about 2" wider and 1.5" longer. He was not sure if it was a factory sunroof or not but it looked very similar to mine.

·
Registered
162 Posts
You might get in touch with Webasto they are the ones that make the sunroofs that are installed at the factory for the Colorado/canyons

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You might get in touch with Webasto they are the ones that make the sunroofs that are installed at the factory for the Colorado/canyons
Johhny1 , I called Webasto ,and they actually had one laying around and sent it out N/C .. :th_woot:Thanks for the suggestion

1 - 8 of 8 Posts