Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doesn't anyone like to go to meets or what? Too much to do? Don't feel like it? What? There's gotta be a way to get guys together, even if it's just for an afternoon to eat and BS. I've tried to get something going before and pretty much had ZERO interest. Surely someone can figure something out. It doesn't have to be Super Meet quality to be fun. Let's see what we can make happen before the weather turns to shit.

·
Registered
686 Posts
:cheers::yup::goodtime:Shit! I’m down let’s get together. :booty:Haven’t heard anything from David or Tommy in a long time. What’s up?:cheers::goodtime::bfight:

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Since you all did the Malibu GP last time, maybe doing the mini-golf this time...if we can get anyone to show up.

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I'm available on Sept. 18th to drive the 3 hours up to PDX if anyone wants to get together for lunch or whatever.

·
NW Surfrider
5,351 Posts
BJs......of course. I may be able to sneak down.

·
Hybrid
5,842 Posts
I should be up and running by then....

·
NW Surfrider
5,351 Posts
I've just been busy as hell riding.

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
No problem...understandable. Since we haven't done anything up here since we all went down to Fresno, I figured I'd try to get something going before winter.

I'll start a list.

When: Sept. 18th (tentative)
Where: PDX / TBA

1. Raidrz (Jeff)

·
NW Surfrider
5,351 Posts
I'll be honest raidrz....If we could push this off to Early October there is a greater chance of me being able to make it. Between training and events I'm pretty solid.

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No problem man, I just want to make this happen. I can see what the the wife's mom has planned for that month. As you probably know, I can only take off and do anything when she can come down and stay with the wife. But I definitely ask. I'll post up as soon as I find something out.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts