Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello unfortunately my project truck deal fell through, so I have for sale an xtreme body kit a full kit minus the tailgate spoiler trim piece, have all the mounting brackets also. Now for the bad the front bumper I have does have a crack in it but would be an easy plastic weld and finish since everything will need to be painted, if it doesn’t sell I’ll eventually repair it but the price will go up for material price. Here’s your opportunity to get an all oem body kit I even I have the factory tow hitch and gauge cluster with 126k miles on it I even saved the glove box for rpo codes, asking 1200 or best offer I’m in central Michigan don’t be afraid to shoot me an offer, just trying to recoop some of my money back, thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is for a crew cab, I would love to ship it but honestly I’m struggling on how to do that due to the size and weight

·
Registered
79 Posts
You would have to build a crate and add it to the total shipping price like I plan on doing for mine if someone tries to get me to ship my kit. Goodluck again James.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry for the delay I e been super busy and I don’t get on here to much anymore, but I’ve been trying to figure out shipping on this stuff but I’ve had no luck, I even liked it on you ship it and got quote for like 600 plus for like two states over, haven’t given up yet,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts