Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for all the parts that go with the Xtreme body kit. Would even consider buying a totaled Xtreme for the parts.

·
Monkey Slut!
9,474 Posts
Re: Xtreme body parts

New would be around $3000, used your looking at around $1000 if you can find them all together. Just want to give you some realistic numbers so you know what your looking at. Good luck.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thanks for the reply. I'm aware of the prices after pricing them out online. I've found a few totaled Xtreme's out of state but the prices are too high. I haven't seen anyone selling just the complete used Xtreme kits. Hopefully I get lucky.

·
Monkey Slut!
9,474 Posts

No problem, a lot of times guys come on here and think there going to find a kit for $500- $600 and that just isn't going to happen. I sold a kit on here a while back and it needed a little bit of work. Think it's been sold a few more times since and has yet to be installed. Don't remember who has it now.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

That would be great to have! I used to be a painter and manager at a national paint and body shop in Texas and can do most minor repairs. Maybe he will see this thread and help me out. Thanks for the tip.

There's a few people under your feedback rating. Could it be one of them?

·
Monkey Slut!
9,474 Posts

No, I sold it way before that was added here. Sold it to a guy in Texas that wasn't very active here. He maybe had about 10 posts, the last person I saw here that had it posted a thread somewhere asking about install. I don't think he ever up it on, however its was for a regular cab or ext cab so you would have to do a lot of work to make it work for you because the beds are different.

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts

I got mine for $100 plus 8hr drive few yrs ago..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Sent him a PM. Awaiting a response. Hopefully he drops the price. $1350 for everything but the front and rear bumpers and the tailgate spoiler is really high.

·
Premium Member
3,316 Posts
Xtreme body parts

I've heard of people getting killer deals as stated, but those kits are pretty hard to come by. The flares are showing on gmpartsdirect for roughly $450+ plus shipping each. Then you have the cab that's around $380 plus shipping for each side. Spoiler at $525 plus shipping, not counting the bed sides roughly 400 per side. So it's showing roughly $3885 not including the front and rear bumper or shipping. I don't agree with the prices but that's gm for you. That's also not including the clips/brackets that hold the kit on. So IMO Omar's deal isn't bad.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
4,434 Posts

Omar's a great guy and willing to work with you. He's definitely not gunna rip you off. I just got the seats outa his truck and he's always been awesome to do business with!

·
Premium Member
3,316 Posts

Agree on what JW said, Omar traded me hoods and drove 3 hours one way just to help me out. Stand up guy and really easy to work with.

·
Premium Member
4,434 Posts

Agree on what JW said, Omar traded me hoods and drove 3 hours one way just to help me out. Stand up guy and really easy to work with.

I know I still wanna kill him for selling you that hood!! :lol: all jokes aside you'll be in good hands dealing with Omar. I'm picking up some more stuff from him when I go north in the next month that he's holding for me.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

I know I still wanna kill him for selling you that hood!! :lol: all jokes aside you'll be in good hands dealing with Omar. I'm picking up some more stuff from him when I go north in the next month that he's holding for me.

I'm trying guys. I've even went to dealer auctions to bid on wrecked xtremes but everything there sells for ridiculous amounts of money especially with salvage titles.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts