Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some guy was selling them on here (or was it the other...site)?

Thanks guys!

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
it was the other site. I get mine on wendsday. mine came to $135 shipped. he also sent it three day express

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks dude.

·
NW Surfrider
5,364 Posts
gmpartsdirect has them for 114$ plus shipping... they come out to 143$ shipped.

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
gmpartsdirect has them for 114$ plus shipping... they come out to 143$ shipped.
I bought one from them. a day latter they tell me that there on back order. they still haven't given me a full refund which is bull. I will never do buisness with them again.

·
NW Surfrider
5,364 Posts
did you buy on a credit card? If so dispute it with the credit card company. You will win. If on debit...best of luck to you...that can be a losing battle.

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
did you buy on a credit card? If so dispute it with the credit card company. You will win. If on debit...best of luck to you...that can be a losing battle.
I paid with paypal. I set up a claim but I have yet heard anything.

·
NW Surfrider
5,364 Posts
im debating if I want to get the xtreme cluster or not....if i do...itll be on a CC :) Good Luck man.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GMPartsDirect dosn't ship to Canada boys!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Bringing back an old thread. How do you get this gauge cluster off, just the black part that clips to the dash. Is it just a screw driver inbetween with a good tug. I dont want to break it. THanks

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts
I undid a side on the kick panel and that gave me enough room to just pull off that black part. (try not to lose the clips... Just yesterday I found the one I lost.) then there are 4 bolts.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Thanks SC. THis thing looks awsome, I am about to put the needles back on and see if they are spot on or not. Wife has the camera in vegas so I couldnt take pics. I will when she comes back. Thanks again.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just gently pull the black bezzle off, as long as your careful you won't break the clips. Theres 4 screws that actually attach the cluster to the dash itself, make sure your using a magnetic screw driver.

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
I want one.. I want the red needles.. and the rings..

I just don't want it to saw Xtreme .................... :shrug:

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
well GM's say Xtreme.. if yours says extreme and isn't white I have no clue lmfao :kiki:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts