Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got them on today.. now that i have a spare set of wheels.. im sendin the 20's out to get some lip damage taken care of..

:355:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
them are sweet....I would love to see xtreme's on a lifted truck.

How many rims did you have to get repaired ?
im getting two repaired.. i let the lady drive the truck a few weeks ago and she scraped the curb pretty fuggin good.. :ugh:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
let me know how the repair goes I need to get at least 2 of my 20's repaired

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like them but your truck look so plain now...I like your other WAAAAAY better!
i know.. im still not used to the solid color wheels.. honestly i picked these up to paint them black and go for the murdered out look.. but the hyper silver finish looks so good in person.. i dont know what to do.. lol ill roll with them like this until the 20's are repaired..

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
i know.. im still not used to the solid color wheels.. honestly i picked these up to paint them black and go for the murdered out look.. but the hyper silver finish looks so good in person.. i dont know what to do.. lol ill roll with them like this until the 20's are repaired..
Don't get me wrong...they are still hot and I'd roll the shit out of them, but I just lilke the look of your other rims on your black truck... :yup:

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
looks good dude...the wheels are shiny:D

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
i like them......almost as much as the 20's. I really like the stance they give you.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
i love the xtremes i wonder how they would look on a 4wd????

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
the nice thing about xtremes for winter is gives us the excuse to do brake upgrades now ;-)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts