Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we met up today for some quick pics and for the first time.

xxlowradoxx you have one badass truck man

thanks for meeting up with me man

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
See, that's what it's all about. meetin up with fellow 355'ers! Doesn't have to be some special pre-planned meet, just gettin together for some pics and shit.

Good Shit Guys!!:355group: :salute:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
nice good job guys

·
Registered
169 Posts
Nice. I am diggin' the old skool Chevy emblem. Both nice looking rides. Draggin' did you stay sober for the meet? haha

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the comments guys

ya i stayed sober.....untill later that night lol

i really like that ol' school chevy emblem as well

Warren has an awesome rado fo sho

·
Registered
437 Posts
why does it lean so much to the drivers side i know the chevy lean is bad but in that pic i would assume the pass side is parked on a curb or something

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Mr. Under Construction
784 Posts
thanks fella's I havent noticed the lean before now..I had it on my old s-dime but thought it didnt exist on the colly...that emblem was a rare find...but you can pick one up off of a 56 or 57 Bel Air...think thats the only chevrolet from that time with that particular script....I appreciate the pics Draggin...well have to get together after every mod we do...and show em' off

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
no promblem man. your truck is awesome.

i think the lean is b/c of the angle of the pics. i went out to my truck last nite and looked at it but it looks fine so i took out a measuring tape and measured from the top of the rim to the bottom of the fender and the drivers side does lean but only by an 1/8th of an inch. so i donno

i say we meet up again and check out each others trucks again but hopefully we will have a lil more time next time

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
that emblem was a rare find...but you can pick one up off of a 56 or 57 Bel Air...think thats the only chevrolet from that time with that particular script....
I've seen that emblem for sale on stylin trucks... I think it's in the new mag as well. :lol:

·
Registered
437 Posts
i guess its just me but thats no chevy lean the most that the gas tank lean will give you is about 1/2" in those pics it looks like you have a 2-3" lean

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
which one of us are you talking about xxlowradoxx or me?

·
Mr. Under Construction
784 Posts
yeah kinda clueless of who you are talking about here...I see a lean but I am not sure your correct about the gas tank lean...I was almost on e when we took the photo's...i think its alot to do with the amount of driving I do by my self

·
Registered
437 Posts
must just be the angle but xxxhighradoxxx looks to be lening to the left by atleast two inches

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
his truck is on a need to know basis. :shrug:

·
Registered
437 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts