Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dont have time to put it in yet but it came today!!!!!!!

My daughter thinks its a new toy.

if anyone needs similar carpet it runs about 175 bucks shipped at gmpartsdirect.com and the part number for mine is 15869019 and it fits only extended cab trucks with bucket seats and a center console. The color is very dark pewter.

doug

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks great! How easy do you think it is to trim to make fit the regular cab??
I would think it would be easy but I dont know if the rear is contoured the same as this is molded from gm. You might want to take a good look at someones extended cab.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rrcn you have a manual tranny right with a center console?

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Why orde EC carpet and trim it? If you're getting it from GMPartsDirect you should just be able to order carpet already molded/cut for a RC. It might even be a little cheaper.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He is right rrcn you should be able to order it. The aftermarket doesnt make it for the reg cab but gm does. Call your dealer and find out the part number and them go to partsdirect to find out how much.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
rrcn you have a manual tranny right with a center console?
Yes, manual with the center console...and vinyl flooring. lmao.

Why orde EC carpet and trim it? If you're getting it from GMPartsDirect you should just be able to order carpet already molded/cut for a RC. It might even be a little cheaper.
He is right rrcn you should be able to order it. The aftermarket doesnt make it for the reg cab but gm does. Call your dealer and find out the part number and them go to partsdirect to find out how much.
I didn't even think about that. I was thinking this was aftermarket carpeting.

This is the color GM calls very dark pewter, correct?

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, manual with the center console...and vinyl flooring. lmao.

I didn't even think about that. I was thinking this was aftermarket carpeting.

This is the color GM calls very dark pewter, correct?
yup very dark pewter...

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah esp since my gm molded mats are the same color, cant wait to install

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
YAY that means I get carpetting soon

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here is your carpet John all scrubbed and ready to go. The funny thing is the carpet was in the truck for almost 2 years and wasn't dirty. I only less than 20,000 miles and vacuum religiously. picture has some bad lighting.

I will get pics of the new carpet when I get my new sills come and get a few more things buttoned up. Looks sweet though.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
We did a carpet swap on my buddies colorado before he traded it in... pretty easy and definitly made a HUGE difference. Nice choice :)

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It looks badass.....Looks even better because my interior plastics is the light pewter. Kinda got a two tone interior.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts