Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
You know this is why I hate when kids in high school own a hummer, this is the second one I seen totaled by teen that their mom and pops paid for.

I'm ****ed

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Ahhh, to be a dumb kid with a nice ride :lmaop:

I never did dumb shit with my car....why???? Because I bought it, repaired it, tagged it and insured it. If I fucked it up, mommy and daddy weren't going to fix it

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahhh, to be a dumb kid with a nice ride :lmaop:

I never did dumb shit with my car....why???? Because I bought it, repaired it, tagged it and insured it. If I fucked it up, mommy and daddy weren't going to fix it
I hear man, my first ride was a 89 legend from a drug bust...

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Mine was a 88 Chevy Corsica.....it was a parts car in my buddies dads salvage yard. I got it for $600 and pieced it back together; there was a 89 Z24 donor car. I got the 2.8 HO motror, 5spd and Z24 alloys.

It was a great first car. That heap still had the get up and go to beat a Taurus SHO and get 31 mpg.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Guess I lucked out, my canyon is my first car. Grandpa retired and got a new car, so I got the old truck. Grandpa tells me every time he sees it that it looks better than the day he drove it off the lot.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's hard being part of forums seeing this shit sometimes. Oh well not my problem but great to watch the show.

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
Why's it hard? Not your money, not your car, not your problem...

People don't take care of what they haven't worked for... that's just people in general. :shrug:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Why's it hard? Not your money, not your car, not your problem...

People don't take care of what they haven't worked for... that's just people in general. :shrug:

Your a 110% right but it still burns me how kids get a trucks worth $23K because mom and dad and not even responsible enough to do the right thing.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Mine was a 88 Chevy Corsica.....it was a parts car in my buddies dads salvage yard. I got it for $600 and pieced it back together; there was a 89 Z24 donor car. I got the 2.8 HO motror, 5spd and Z24 alloys.

It was a great first car. That heap still had the get up and go to beat a Taurus SHO and get 31 mpg.
My first car was a 56 belair project car. First cars I put a lot of miles on were split between my grandmas 65 chevelle and uncles 79 Z28 (setup for road course racing). I knew if I wrecked them due to my fault my ass was grass

1 - 14 of 14 Posts