21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I'll get better pics later when I mount the spoiler

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:cry:

gees people were wanting pics of the cover painted and now i get this gee thanks

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha, feel the love...

looks nice...real nice...all you fuckers posting pics makes me want to shovel money at my truck...
Thank You

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Mad RESPECT. I bet that things gonna look freakn slick with the spoiler! I am jealous...

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how much did it cost again?
I paid more since I wasn't in the group buy 3 something for the cover then 265 for shipping then 200 to paint it lol

P

·
0 Posts
i think that cover and and and and and your victory red truck look fucking GHEEYYYYYYYY, ah shit wait, brb.......................well i suddenly realized my truck is also victory red, BUTTTTTT youre still gheyz, i want that cover, but cant afford a $1,000 object to cover the rear of my truck. so all in all, your teh gheyz!!!!! :true:

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
tossed the spoiler on real quick for a couple photos its not actually mounted yet

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Does it close flush with the spoiler on? It looks like its lifted a little in the back? Maye it's just the angle.... ?

·
Registered
1,627 Posts
looks good....but seriously...with a thread title like im a tease....i thought you were going to have teh boobiez in here.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Does it close flush with the spoiler on? It looks like its lifted a little in the back? Maye it's just the angle.... ?
well the spoiler pushes it up slightly I have to adjust it so the cover wont scrap it bad when I close the tailgate

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
:cry:

gees people were wanting pics of the cover painted and now i get this gee thanks
Ahhh!! C'mon GEEEEEEDS!

Just givin' you a hard time like always!! ;)

Looks fucking awesome dude. :cool:

He did a damn nice job with the paint. Did he paint the hinges too??

You know we only give you a hard time because we love you...specially rrcn, he has the habit of pm'ing me his fantasies about you...it's kind of disturbing...
:lmao: :lmao:

:true:

:eek:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts