Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
The emblems on the outside need to be closer to the typeset and texture of the colorado emblem IMO.

And the seat emblems are nice, but maybe a little larger and they would look better on nice cushy leather seats with color coded inserts. :chaching:

EDIT: It's a nice start though. And is that your TA in the reflection?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are iron on emblems lol I have no idea how to photo shop lol.

The Ta is an LT1 bored 30 over lite port work stock heads manley valves,Comp 1.6 rockers,LT4 hot cam,Trw forged pistons,File fit rings,Aeromotive adjustable fuel regulator,Moroso cold air kit,Yank 3000 stall , 3:23 rear and sometime's a little N2O.
And my 86 TA is a just a little 305 :shrug: for now. It's an on going project car, but hey it's red.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
The emblem on the door is upside down. I've put alot of those on over the years. I have a Red "SS" on my dash. Everyone thinks it came like that from the factory!

Those look sweet! Where did you get them?

·
Registered
1,996 Posts

The Ta is an LT1 bored 30 over lite port work stock heads manley valves,Comp 1.6 rockers,LT4 hot cam,Trw forged pistons,File fit rings,Aeromotive adjustable fuel regulator,Moroso cold air kit,Yank 3000 stall , 3:23 rear and sometime's a little N2O.
And my 86 TA is a just a little 305 :shrug: for now. It's an on going project car, but hey it's red.
Oh. Well then I'm an idiot, I just saw the lines around the emblems and thought it was photoshopped.

Sounds like a nice setup on the TA, reminds me of the Z28 my dad had when I was a kid. It was a white 95 vert he kept super clean, the damn thing was mint. I don't know what all he had done to it but it was a beefed up auto with a little nitrous (225 shot) and it was good for 12s.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The emblem on the door is upside down. I've put alot of those on over the years. I have a Red "SS" on my dash. Everyone thinks it came like that from the factory!

Those look sweet! Where did you get them?
Thanks I just fixed it lol.
I got them on E bay. I think like $20 for all of them. where did you get your dash emblem.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
I've been doing body work for years and I've seen alot of Monte Carlo SS's come and go. The newer ones with the L67 supercharged 3800 have SS's on the lower 1/4'ers in front of the wheels. Insurance Co's will usually just write to replace them since they're so cheap, so I snag the old ones when I can. You wouldn't believe the emblem collection I have!! LOL

Shit, for about 6 months when I 1st got my truck, people thought it was ALL WHEEL DRIVE!! If you've ever seen those AWD Astros, I put that "AWD" emblem on my tailgate...funny as shit...

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
do you have mods to make it perform like an SS should? or just badges? :shrug:

·
0 Posts
Here's my opinion...and don't take offense...

If you are going to slap those badges on I really hope there's LS1/LS2 going in...or some kind of force induction...if not it just reminds me of ricers who slap 'Type-R' or 'GT-R' badges on everything, kind of like my sig below...

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Eh, to each his own. I like mine because it adds something to the interior. Same way I have the little "GM" square that comes on 06 and newer GM's on the top of my Amp. And my "Colorado" badge on the sub box. Little touches ya know...

I've got a tune, custom intake, and gutted cat mod so at least I'm not ALL stock...:lolsign:

·
Registered
342 Posts

Sweet a rado and 2 T/A's I used to have a 93. MC has had like 6 if he sees this you might need to watch out, cause he will be all like this :yup: :yup: :yup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts