Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for some pictures of a stock height or lifted canyon or collie without fender flares. Been debating on taking them off but, i cant find a good picture of ones with out them on to see how it looks. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
Isn't that what a Z85 looks like?

I'm pretty sure the two trucks look virtually identical aside from the flares. If that's the case, then your Z71 would take on the fender appearance of a Z85.

·
Registered
366 Posts
heres my truck. its z85 and i removed flares and trim pieces on doors.. hope this helps

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That helps alot. Thanks for the pic

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like the look of the truck without the flares but on the down side i found a rust on my bed so i will have to take care of it or let it rust through so i have excuse to buy prerunner bedside fenders.

·
Premium Member
483 Posts
Sorry seen this thread so late here is my Canyon with out the Flare its a Z85 but I still like the look with out the flares on hope these help you

Here a pic when I took her to a show last month

Here is on of her parked in the Garage

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Decided that i want to sell the fender flares so if anyone wants them send me a offer.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
As long as I know z85 sits on coil struts on front and z71 uses torsion bars. Is the axle width the same on both suspensions?. I have a z71 and a z85 parked side to side on the garage and I would bet that the z71 is wider.

Maybe its just the wheels offset. If some one can clarify this for me ...

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
I have been looking for some pictures of a stock height or lifted canyon or collie without fender flares. Been debating on taking them off but, i cant find a good picture of ones with out them on to see how it looks. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance.
I took off my front fender flare to repair some paint chips here you go :D

Good luck keeping her clean if you do it

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
It's the wheel offset. And a z85 came 4x4 torsion bar too. That's what mine was. Z71 is just a suspension package with a few other things.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have had them off for a while it is hard to keep her clean that is for sure. Lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts