Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys, ive been creeping through this website for a little while and never properly introduced myself, at least i dont think i have. the name is mike, im from Oxnard, CA
but i am currently stationed out in Okinawa, JP until mid 2015, so i dont get to perform any maintenance on my truck for the time being.
my truck is an 06 z85 pretty much stock with the exception of tint and a small sound system. i bought the truck in Feb 2011 with 55k mi if i remember correctly. i hope to do a few things when i get back like lowering and paint matching the ext. for starters. but yeah thanks for all of the info that is readily available on this site and sorry i cant post very much i just dont know much and am not with my truck so i cant relate to anything really but i do spend some time reading up to have background info for when i get back!!

·
Registered
408 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,624 Posts
:welcome2::salute:

Join... SoCal355

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your time on "the rock". I spent 4 yrs over there as a kid...would love to go back and visit it again sometime.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
thanks everyone:thumbup:

i just joined yesterday, it seems like you guys have a lot of fun there lol

and ced_56 i try my best, lots of restrictions now so its hard to do some of the fun stuff lol
I was only there from age 7-11 but had a blast. Just try to have fun get out and explore. Those who have stay on base hate the island and those who explore loved it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts