Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys i dropped my truck today a 2/3 drop. will post pics when i get eh pics from my buddy's camera, which will be in an hour or 2. i figured this was pretty rare seeing as i know of only 1 other person with a drop with z71 flares. and when you see the pics you'll see i have 17's but in the next couple months that will more than likely be changed :D so until i post pics, holler lol.

*EDIT* admin or moderator, please change the name of this thread to z71 FLARES with 2/3 drop.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Re: z71 with 2/3 drop

k here's the pics.
decided to take this pic. longest one is my stock one, middle is zq8, and silver ones are 2' belltech springs. this may help some people.

STOCK(LAST WEEK)

AANNNNNDDD AFTER

MINE BETWEEN COLA CANYON AND XTREME07(RUSTY AND NCRADO RED TRUCKS ON END)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

yessir. me,xtreme07,rusty,colacanyon, and ncrado met up. fun meet. i enjoyed it, but my truck was the biggest project i got that and an aem intake with a K&N filter. call it the frankintake :kiki: and i think my trucks kinda rare. i only know of 1 other guy with z71 flares and a drop and he is on the other site so.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

it's not a z71. i edited it and told a mod or an admin to change the thread title. it's a z85 with z71 color-coated fender flares with a 2/3 drop lol.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

and about the work, i wouldn't have been able to do it if not for my nc/sc boys. CAROLINAS355 FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts

Nice!!! keep up the good work..

·
walking is for the poor
6,854 Posts

looks real good man. I like the flares with the drop. keep up the good work.

·
Registered
971 Posts

That drop made a world of difference on your truck. Glad I could help out with the springs and the install. Nice meeting you today and I'm sure we'll be seeing a lot of each other. (not in a gay way) lol

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
changed title for you. What else do you have planned??

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks guys i appreciate it. Cola- yea man thanks alot nice to meet you too bro. um next i'm saving for 20's, then maybe a littler lower and black leather interior, then i 3rd 12, ss gen 2 bumper cover, ss rollpan, the list is endless. lol.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts