Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright we did this last summer. even tho it was just me bigblue tayo and rune. it was a badass time. we should get more people this time. everyone can campout in my parents back yard in tents like the guys did last year. we will basically sit around drink beer and go do some stupid shit once the sun goes down. everyone is welcome. and when is the best weekend? i have plans for the first 3 weekends in august so its gotta be after the weekend of the 16th.

·
NW Surfrider
5,351 Posts
I'm good except for the last weekend of august (29-30). Ive got a freeride event at the ocean. And then the weekend of sept 11-13 for the ifwa event. Ought ta be interesting.....

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
how does the last weekend of august sound for you guys. aug 28th-30th? let me know.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya to my parents house they can its not like we live in the mountains. bring dirtbikes or quads if you have them.

·
NW Surfrider
5,351 Posts
lol. Im out then. I have a jetski surf competition that weekend.

·
NW Surfrider
5,351 Posts
maybe best wipeout.........

·
Hybrid
5,842 Posts
Thank's for the invite, Midge.

Where do the folks live, and more importantly, any good trails for a lil bit of wheelin?

*edit* Just Google'd Zillah, Wa. Too far for us bro.

I've always wanted to do some high plains wheelin' though...

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yayayaya we wont talk about that. i could hardly get my leg over. josh get over here soon. like tonight. haha

1 - 20 of 25 Posts