Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello to the Nation!

This thread is gonna be where I post up lookin' for particular items... There's always SOMETHING I'm looking for... So I'll just keep adding to this list when I come up with something new

For reference, my truck is a 2006 Colorado Xtreme - 3.5L Auto - Standard Cab.

I live in Mid-Missouri, but am willing to drive depending on the deal. Shipping obviously works on the smaller items.

I'll list things by the month I add them so that it's easy to tell how long I've been looking for the item...

Without further ado...

February 2015-

1) FOUND

2) Perfect Condition HVAC Buttons - The ones for air recirculation and A/C. Mine have some chips, and I'd like to replace them. If you have the full control module and the price is reasonable I'd go that route also.

3) Found.

4) FOUND

5) No Longer Needed.

May 2015

1) Xtreme Glove Box Badge

2) FOUND

3) FOUND

4) LS Swap Parts... What you got?

5) Standard Cab Window Switch Panels

November 2015 -

1) Passenger Visor w/ intact mirror trim ring.

2) FOUND

I'm sure there will be more when I think of it.

Thanks for checking out my thread!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Re: Stock or aftermarket Standard Cab Catback in Missouri

ook at mprp on google cause idk if they are on here anymore ive pmed them and everythig no answer

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Stock or aftermarket Standard Cab Catback in Missouri

Yeah... If I were to go NEW aftermarket I'd just do the Borla...

I'm more hoping somebody has something cheap that I can run while I'm collecting parts and prepping the truck for the LS Swap.

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
4) The metal cover that goes on the inside of the tailgate to cover the handle mechanism... Preferably in red, but not really picky.
I have a burgandy one, PM me an offer and we can go from there.

Also, the guy who posted above me is an awesome seller! @cbo_zurlz

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have 09 brakes on my wrecked truck...not sure what they're worth. Any suggestions?
I actually have no idea... I haven't looked around at what used parts are going for. I also don't like to put a price on other peoples stuff.

Lemme know what you've got in mind though via PM... Shipped to 65084.

I have a burgandy one, PM me an offer and we can go from there.

Also, the guy who posted above me is an awesome seller! @cbo_zurlz
Awesome!

I don't like putting a price on other peoples stuff though... So PM me what you had in mind shipped to 65084 if you would.

Thanks guys!

-David

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know @Trice will have gears available when he swaps his axle but I thing he's wanting to sell the whole assembly
Well... I'm still looking... Might still be lookin' when he's ready. Thanks for the heads up!

And... On that note... Bump it up again!

Need those 09+ Front Brake Conversion Parts pretty badly... If I don't find a deal soon... I'll just have to buy new.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Now lookin' for a new Black Glove Box Door, Xtreme Glove Box Badge, Front H3 Leather seats, and a set of stock tail light housings.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Bump for the following...

February 2015-

1) Perfect Condition Very Dark Pewter Front Interior Door Panels in excellent condition. Need to be for power windows.

2) Perfect Condition HVAC Buttons - The ones for air recirculation and A/C. Mine have some chips, and I'd like to replace them. If you have the full control module and the price is reasonable I'd go that route also.

3) The metal cover that goes on the inside of the tailgate to cover the handle mechanism... Preferably in red, but not really picky... Preferably with screws.

4) Chrome Trim Pieces for the Xtreme Grille... My truck has a Carriage Works billet grille, but I didn't get the stock Chrome trim piece when I bought the truck and I'd like to have it in case I ever want to go back to stock.

5) 09+ Front Brake Calipers, Brackets, Hardware, and Dust Shields.

May 2015

1) Xtreme Glove Box Badge

2) H3 Leather Front Seats and Console Lid... Preferably with Grey Piping.

3) Set of 2 Perfect Xtreme 18" Wheels.

4) LS Swap Parts... What you got?

5) Standard Cab Window Switch Panels

I'm sure there will be more when I think of it.

·
Registered
135 Posts
bump

1 - 20 of 22 Posts