Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the pics from when we met up, very similar to the ones Josh took but whatever ;)

20's went into storage today... cleaned em up nicely and i'l throw em on again at the next "event"

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
looking good man thanks for sharing

what exhaust do you have on your truck ZNA?

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Magnaflow muffler with custom bent tubing and tips I picked outta the selection my shop had (like 200 different options) He told me to show the guy exactly where I wanted the tips to end up and I showed him. I've still got my stock hitch with no issues.

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
awesome i really like em. how much did they run if you dont mind me asking?

are you running dauls all the way down or does it split towards the back of the truck?

your welcome

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awesome i really like em. how much did they run if you dont mind me asking?

are you running dauls all the way down or does it split towards the back of the truck?

your welcome
The tips were $90 each... expensive but the whole job ran me $500 installed.

Its a single in dual out muffler and the two pipes go seperate before the axel so there is enough space to clear the hitch.

·
Registered
210 Posts
nice looking pics. Josh's truck has a great stance IMO.

Your'es does too Zach.

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
The tips were $90 each... expensive but the whole job ran me $500 installed.

Its a single in dual out muffler and the two pipes go seperate before the axel so there is enough space to clear the hitch.
rite on

thanks man

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Hmm...? Maybe our rods are backwards from eachother? Stupid thing didn't come with instructions. Not that it was super hard to install, but the 3 rods are numbered and you don't know if #1 goes in the front or in the back?

Both of ours have seen better days though. You can see plain as day how the corners won't stay down anymore....:dawg:

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
that sucks, so not on the recommended list?
Corners never stay down... not even when it's new.

It's an awesome cover IMO, been in the florida sun since 04 and doesnt even show a single sign of wear. I've had racoons walking on it at night (fuckers!!!) and even had my mini schnauzer walkin around on it to (he's 20lbs). Good cover IMO.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Yup, I love this thing. The "Colorado" on the back is a crowd pleaser. And I shit you not....I can roll this thing up and put it back on in the dead of winter. You can't do that up here with snap covers!

The corners are tolerable for a good cover..

·
Registered
24 Posts
Looks good guys.

Zach, I gotta get you an updated chapter sticker...if you want it. That one looks bloated. :ugh:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Oh, ok. It's the same layout, but instead of a solid piece, it's outlined and the text is text...:mc:

I just realized that doesn't make much sense. I think S.I. has the new ones in his thread. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts