Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you guys that are trying to lower you zq8s three in the back you will be sitting on bump stops. Fix take the big fockers out and you will have about a inch and a half of travel (note you will bottom out alot don't be scured the ladies love it). :355:

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep 2/3, now i need to stiffen up the back so i don't hit so much

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Eh, I had the 3" blocks in for about 5 days and had the same problem. And that was even after I cut the bumpstops down. I just went back up to a 2" block and it rides tits. I don't hit the bumpstops that often to worry about making it ride stiffer. Plus I was self-concious about the back sitting lower than the front cause my truck wasn't a full inch higher in the rear, it was only a little bit.

I am going to get a helper bag system for hauling though....

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
the ride dont bother me much..i do want another inch in the rear and two more in the front...and i did cut up my bump stops....i think i can get away with another inch in the rear with out cutting...interested in what you all think

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
the ride dont bother me much..i do want another inch in the rear and two more in the front...and i did cut up my bump stops....i think i can get away with another inch in the rear with out cutting...interested in what you all think
DO IT!!!! :D

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
i may have to...i need more drop

·
Registered
893 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts