Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching around on the site for days and can't find anyone who has lifted their zq8 with just the belltech adjustable struts. I have them on my truck now at the 1" lowered position. I am wondering what it looks like with the struts in the 2" lift position and what rim and tire setup you are running. Anyone running this setup? If so could you post a pic? Thanks.

I plan on still using the 18" xtremes. It would be great if someone is running this setup and has pics. Any info would be a great help.

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
I would assume that it would be either a stock Z85 height wise, or just a bit taller. If you were to do it, you could get way with running a tire size that is similar to what they run at stock height. :shrug:

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
I was under the impression the beltech adjustable struts lowered only.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would assume that it would be either a stock Z85 height wise, or just a bit taller. If you were to do it, you could get way with running a tire size that is similar to what they run at stock height. :shrug:
Yeah, I was thinking it would be about as high as a stock z71. By biggest concern is tire size using the 18" Xtreme wheels.

·
Monkey Slut!
9,479 Posts
Unless the newer ones are completely different you only have the option to stay stock or lower. Adding the spacers back in will only get you to stock height. You can add the Tacoma spacers to them to get you the added lift.

Ron has lifted his ZQ8 a few times and there was a member who lifted her ZQ8 as well.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Unless the newer ones are completely different you only have the option to stay stock or lower. Adding the spacers back in will only get you to stock height. You can add the Tacoma spacers to them to get you the added lift.

Ron has lifted his ZQ8 a few times and there was a member who lifted her ZQ8 as well.
Well I feel like a complete dumb ass now lol. I could have swore you could lift the truck with these too. I'm fuckin shot, I need a vacation.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I guess your sick of the NJ crappy roads.
Ask Ron The Wolf!, He's been up, down and back to stock.:ugh:
Yeah, definitely sick of the roads and being lowered. I love the way the truck looks lowered but I think it's time to go up a little bit.

·
Administrator
8,939 Posts
Yeah, definitely sick of the roads and being lowered. I love the way the truck looks lowered but I think it's time to go up a little bit.
One of my main reasons why I decided to stay at a ZQ8 height on my 4X4.
On another note I'm already working on my next phase........

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
I got this exact setup. I have belltechs plus smaxxx and smaxxx shackles in back. Bottom of fender to center of hub is 20 inches all the way around. I can get 21, but then I can't align it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts