Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey if anybody knows of some zq8's for sell can yall tell me. i dont really care about condition as long as they are paintable. craigslist and ebay dont have anything. thanks.

·
The Old Man
5,960 Posts
PM sent.............:thumbup:

·
The Old Man
5,960 Posts
Kelly.when you supposed to be here in Bama full time...

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im just wondering if there is any places that powdercoating or painting what hide. im planing on painting them a light gray or gunmetal color. well almost the same as the ones in your sig.

·
I haz no truck
3,545 Posts
There should be places around. If you want these I could help you paint them if you want.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
daniel (yellorado) can pc them for you like he did dylans it'd be like 40 bucks

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
kelly im guessing the ones your buddy has dont come with tires? i need to find out if the ones rob has comes with any.

ashton really $40 thats damn cheap

i just need to get my wife talked into buying wheels when i just bought tires for the z85 wheels

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There should be places around. If you want these I could help you paint them if you want.
kelly i ment any places on the wheels themselves like bad curb rash or anything. i guess i should have been a little clearer

·
I haz no truck
3,545 Posts
kelley i ment any places on the wheels themselves like bad curb rash or anything. i guess i should have been a little clearer
They all have some curb rash I believe. We painted them black and you couldn't notice it, but now they are back the stock silver color. He did tell me one of them needs a repaint. I'll try to get some pics off of him tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what color did you paint the ones in your sig? truck is black so i dont wanna go overly dark with them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts